Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello Everyone

Andrew, what an amazing tool you have built/provided for all those who were at AP together. Thank you. Boy, a lot has happened since last October and I can't believe it is already August '08. Our new Performance Center in Redmond, WA (eastside of Seattle) has been doing quite well. Mark Verstegen himself helped design our floor layout, which not surprisingly, looks quite similar to AP's Tempe facility. Or should I say, their old facility now that they will be building a new Tempe site in the near future. It is nice to read all of your discussions and I am anxious to take part myself.
We had Nick and Craig Friedman put on a condensed Mentorship I for our Coaching staff and have been implementing AP methodology since January. It is amazing to witness the transformation in peoples' abilities once a solid foundation is in place. I am a firm believer in the FMS and corrective exercises. I believe, since January, we have conducted over 1,000 Functional Movement Screens (prerequisite to Performance Training). There are still "lightbulbs" going off in my head as we continue to conduct daily FMS's.
I hope this finds everyone in good health and look forward to much, much more participation.
Cameron Hervol (Seattle)

No comments: