Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Phase 2

Hey all,

Hope things are going well....how's the weather in Illinois Drew???? We starting to get the white stuff....lol.

Just got the email from AP with the Mentorship dates for next year. I'm planning on attending Phase 2 of the program on the November dates. As I'm sure you guys know they are building a new facility on Arizona State's Campus which is slated to open in September. The Core Performance Centre that they opened in Santa Monica looks really cool too. Anyway it would be really great if some of you guys could participate in the prgoram the same week as me, I had a blast last year.

Again I hope all is well, let's keep the discussions going on the blog I have found it really helpful. Enjoy the Holiday Season everyone.

Jay aka. Canada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone from New Jersey. I returned to API in Oct for phase 2 and I thought it was ok nothing special so keep that in mind before you sign up. I have spoken with cam a couple of times this year and he skipped 2 and went to 3 and he told me 3 was awesome. I thought 2 was more or less a repeat of 1 with a couple of little twists thrown in and I think most of the people in our class probably would be better off doing what cam did. I'm heading to tenn for the NSCA convention and staying for the USA Weightlifting seminar 9JAN till 12JAN in Nashville so if any of my phase 1 classmates will be attending please let me know. I'm also planning on going to API 3 the 19 Oct week if anybody else wants to join me you can help me celebrate my birthday again! Thats all from the east wishing everybody a wonderful holiday. Kevin