Saturday, October 20, 2007

AP Mentorship

Hi all! Welcome to our Blog! Just wanted to tell you all how much I enjoyed meeting and working with everyone; in the 16 years I've been participating in continuing-education courses, I have never had a better time with a better group of people.

The concept for Dorsiflexion, other than to make the name easy for Sean to remember, is to provide us a forum to keep in contact and share ideas and successes. I am looking into a way to add chat to the system, so we can communicate in real time instead of only posting or emailing. For the record, Google mail has more of an all-in-one email client, in which we can not only exchange mail, but could also chat to whomever is online, and it provides the option to save the chat so that the ideas and threads of discussion are not lost. The only catch, I believe, is that everyone would need to have a Gmail account, which is free, but I don't know how everyone feels about needing a different account.

So, it's a work in progress. I'll handle the administrating as best I can. In the interim, if you have ideas or things you'd like to add, post whatever you like!

I had a great time with you all at API, and look forward to keeping in touch!

Dorsiflex!

-- Andrew

No comments: