Tuesday, October 30, 2007

From South Africa

Had to share Sean's email with you all!

"Hey Dorsiflexion hahaahaha

I just finished Lee Taft Speed Academy in Albany new york and i took a drive to new york city. I leave on monday back home. yah! I will have the photos up on a ftp server on my site later that week. Thanks for the kind comments (about my website.) i put a lot of work and got the right people to convey my image but its still not complete yet. more to come early jan.
Hahaha i agree, meeting some crazy South Africa was far better. At least i provided a bit of entertainment for all. New York is quite hectic. so much to do and so little time. found this little hawaiian bar where all the girls dress up in bikinis. Get lost hooters, common Hawaii ; )
Booked a table for tomorrows halloween party. Cant wait. think i will goes as the crazy scary south african ; )

i will be contributing more to the blog when i get back. Got so many questions i want to post and get peoples views. Cant do it now in new york because i just sold my kidney to afford to use the internet. lol

Anyway mate, take care and i will chat soon!

Cheeers
Crazy South Africa"!

No comments: